Marketing Coordinator (Greenville, NC Office)
Rivers & Associates, Inc. is seeking an experienced Marketing Coordinator at our Greenville, NC office location with attention to detail and a willingness to participate in challenging strategic pursuits that align with the goals of our clients.
As a Marketing Coordinator, you must be able to read and understand RFP/RFQ verbiage and be capable of assembling Statements of Qualifications, personnel resumes and generating project narratives to ensure materials are current and aligned with our brand, standards and all RFP/RFQ criteria. This position also facilitates event attendance of company staff at professional conferences/events and manages corporate marketing materials.
The ideal candidate is a dedicated, highly organized and motivated self-starter who can work in a fast-paced environment, understands deadline-driven work and can work both independently and within a team environment.
- Assist the President, Marketing Director and Project Managers in executing the marketing efforts for the company.
- Coordinate the development, storage and use of all marketing information.
- Participate in the development/update of marketing materials.
- Support the Marketing Director in execution of duties, meeting goals and setting priorities.
- Execute administrative tasks for the Marketing Department.
Most Frequent and Essential Work Activities
- Prepare Qualification Statements, Proposals, Letters of Interest and other client requested information. Prepare the final product(s) and distribute the required number of copies in the prescribed manner.
- Maintain Marketing Department personnel calendars, set-up/coordinate meetings, organize Department functions.
- Prepare specific documents under the direction of the Marketing Director, including Letters of Interest, Qualification Statements, Proposals, etc.
- Create/maintain corporate databases including updated resumes, project descriptions, experience lists and other related documents.
- Maintain client database information including master client list, target client lists, and marketing activity.
- Create and maintain database for 254/255/330 forms and other necessary forms for project marketing.
- Work with a proposal “project team” in the development of standard information and coordinate the development of specific information with the assigned personnel.
- Work with the Marketing Director in the development and release of publicity information, press releases, advertisements, etc.
- Manage all social media marketing platforms including daily postings, as needed.
- Utilize state-of-the-art techniques to assist in the preparation of graphic enhancements with presentations, proposals and other related documents and activities.
- Review and edit documents prepared by non-marketing personnel for completeness, spelling, readability, and formatting as directed.
- Be a clerical resource for documents prepared by the Marketing Director.
- Assist technical personnel in the development of technical articles and presentations.
- Assist the Marketing Director on all marketing matters as needed and directed.
- Coordinate conference and trade show registrations.
- Assist, as needed, with conferences and trade shows.
- Assist technical staff with project development and funding packages.
- Perform literature, internet, and reference research to develop and follow leads.
- Assist with maintaining and updating company booth.
- Prepare presentations for project proposals such as power-point presentations.
- Attend Society of Marketing Professional Services (SMPS) meetings when schedule allows.
- Coordinate and execute Rivers and Associates, Inc. website updates.
- Track specific request for services on specific websites as directed.
- Plan and coordinate company spirit programs with President and Marketing Director (i.e. spirit apparel, promotional items, employee events, etc.).
Prerequisites for Employment
- 2-5 years of experience in marketing professional services is desirable.
- Advanced courses in writing; computer graphics expertise; understanding of technical terminology or ability to learn.
- Proficient with Microsoft and Adobe software products.
- Degree in marketing, public relations, journalism, communications or equivalent is desirable.