11 Galleria Shopping Center, Greenville, NC
Rivers provided the surveying, planning, demolition plans, design, bidding, permitting, landscape design and construction administration for this new shopping center.
Rivers services included:
- ALTA Survey
- Construction Staking
- Evaluated site layout sketch of proposed Shopping Center, consisting of proposed buildings, parking lot, driveways, dumpster locations, vegetative islands in parking lot, bufferyards, limits of Riparian Buffers, tree coverage of parking and drive aisles, and connectivity with adjacent land owners, stormwater management (storm sewer and ponds).
- Provided a site plan including: grading plan, utilities plan and stormwater management plan.
- Provided Preliminary Plat, Rezoning Map for rezoning a portion of the property suitable for a multi-family use, Erosion Control Plan, Grading Plan, Stormwater Management Plan Water and Sanitary Sewer Plans.
- Provided a schematic planting plan for Phase 1 of this project Provided Specs and submitted permit applications to NCDENR, Driveway Permits and Encroachment Agreement from NCDOT.
- Provided Preliminary Opinion of Construction Costs, Coordination of Irrigation Plan and Lighting Plan - supplied by other consultants.